The six attorneys of our group, all licensed to practice law in the State of Texas, work cooperatively for the purpose of providing representation in trust, estate, fiduciary and guardianship litigation, probate administration and estate planning.
We are –
- Elliott E. Burdette, estate planning, probate administration, strategic dispute management, and the managing director of this cooperative venture.
- Mary C. Burdette, director of probate and fiduciary litigation, Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
- Robert R. Bell, trust, estate, and guardianship litigation.
- Bradford K. Burdette, trust, estate, and guardianship litigation.
- John B. Peyton, trust, estate, and guardianship litigation and probate administration.
- Cyndi L Watson, probate administration and guardianships.